Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Six Awesome Ideas,For the Fun of It!

Wandering around Pinterest helps me find resources that peak my curiosity and makes me want my niece and nephew to hang out again! Enjoy the few I found, and when you have a chance to share with me your own unique events with your children, be sure to write to loribender@selfdesign.org so that we can add them here :) Otherwise,  wherever you are in the world, and no matter what weather you may be having, enjoy your August!

Lori Bender
Global Neighborhood Steward

1. Art treasure from all those large pieces they create :)


2. Electric Play Dough
Electric Dough - Make Learning Hands On Fun with Electric Play Dough 

3. Photography Tricks for taking pictures of your small pets
pet photography - guinea pig with camera 

4. Sticky Ice
Sticky Ice 
 
5 Popsicle Stick Photo Puzzles
 

6. Winter Snow Jewels (I am already into winter.. tired of the sun!)
Make snow jewels for some super Winter fun!  Roll them, throw them, have a snowy treasure hunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment